Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 28, 2007

6 Month Stats - Wow We're Big (at least one of us)

Kaitlyn and Nicole had their six month appointment on Wednesday. They definitely have grown and continue to delight us with more developmental milestones every day. :-)

Kaitlyn weighed 16lb 2oz, putting her in the 55th percentile. Her height was 24 1/2 inches and is the 50th percentile (I think...I can't remember exactly but I definitely know the percentile is correct).

Nicole weighed 18lb 15oz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's the 95th percentile. We're cutting her formula intake back per the doctor's suggestion. I think she'll be just fine, and she's a baby. I know plenty of other babies with baby fat that are perfectly healthy and at a normal weight today, so it's fine for now. I think if we cut her back, that will help and maybe she'll go back down a few percentiles. I truly think that from what I've read, she was eating too much anyway. I should have cut the formula back myself, but at the 4 month appt (when she was 90th percentile), they said absolutely nothing to worry about. Oh well. She's also just a bigger baby in general, as her height was 25 1/2 inches, putting her in the 75th percentile.

I, of course, have tons of photos from Christmas. I'll get those posted soon.

Happy Holidays!!!!

No comments: