Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hanging In There

It's been a while, so I thought I'd just give a quick update. I've been REALLY busy at work which is probably why I've neglected to update until now. (The end is in sight at work which is why I'm taking a moment now.)

Nicole has a second tooth now.

No one is crawling yet.

I'm heading out of town this weekend for my cousin's wedding in Houston, so these will be my first nights away from the girls since they've been born. I think it's going to be tough. I'll obviously survive, but I'm going to miss them. Mike's mom is coming up to help him with the babies while I'm away. It's two nights total, but three days. Ah. I can just say again, "I'm going to miss them."

I've got some cute pictures I need to put up, so I'll do that when I get a chance.

No comments: