Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 17, 2008

2 Babies + 2 Colds = A Long Week

Both Kaitlyn and Nicole have colds. Stinks!!! That has kept me very busy and probably why it's been a while since my last post. I've been washing their sheets every night, as well as PJs and sleep sacks. We have enough PJs that I wouldn't have to do laundry every day, but we currently only have one summer time sleep sack that fits and only one spare set of sheets, so laundry has been my life.

They first got sick Saturday night when they both woke up 2 times each, and of course not at the same time, so that was 4 trips down to the nursery Saturday night. What fun. It's been getting better, but they are still sick after 5 days.

Anyway, Kaitlyn did an official baby crawl tonight. I guess she's trying to move on from creeping. It wasn't much, but she did it. Hopefully she'll keep practicing and get even better. Nicole is showing much more interest in her tummy. These past few days, I've even found her sleeping on her tummy which was unheard of before. And when she's on her tummy playing with toys, it seems as if she's contemplating movement. A good start!

That's all for now. Busy, busy, busy...

No comments: