Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

We're Closed and Sold!!!

Mike and I are officially renting our house until Sunday.  Movers come Saturday.  Heading to a rental to tide us over.  In the meantime, we did finally find something in the Walton school district.  We negotiated on it and are officially under contract.  So, it looks like we will move TWICE between Thanksgiving and Christmas.  Joy.  Oh well.

Haven't gotten past the inspection or the appraisal yet though, and don't get me started on buyer's remorse.  So, this may fall through.  We'll see.  I'll keep you posted.

In the meantime though, we will no longer reside at Stoneywood Circle, so don't send your cute holiday cards with your kids to that address.  Still send them though, I love getting holiday cards.  I guess I'll have people send stuff to the rental, so I'll get you that address soon. 

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: