Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

More Disney Videos

In Toon Town at the Magic Kindgom, you can also "tour" Mickey's and Minnie's houses. They are these cute cottage type homes and you can just wander through. Mickey's house is more of a 'follow the path' and just look in the rooms house. But Minnie's house...it's interactive. The girls loved it!!! In Minnie's kitchen, you can pop popcorn in the microwave or bake a cake in the oven. See for yourself.

3 comments:

Joanna/Asia said...

I love how Kaitlyn said "I can do it!" :)

Vicki said...

Love the second video when Katelyn pushes the popcorn button, and how excited Nicole gets. Too cute!!!!!

Tara said...

I happened across your blog just now and saw the post from before about the people leaving creepy comments on your blog. I, too, had that problem, as did a friend of mine and her daughter. We have all gone private. My blog that is private is strictly for invited guests and has all my pictures of my kiddos and other more personal info but I also have a public blog so that if people want to follow it, that's cool, I'm not totally freaked out by it! I still tell fun happenings and cute stories and such on the public blog I just leave out the pictures (except an occasional side shot or something like that) and last names and other personal info. I also post a little note on the public blog when I have posted pictures on the private blog so friends and fam can check out the pics. Anyway, that might be an option for you to consider. I know it made me and my friend feel better after we did that~