Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Brief Glimpse of Fall

I will go back and finish July, August and the beginning of September eventually since we had some good trips in there; however, today I'm going to skip ahead quickly to the end of September. 

We had some pretty chilly weather for 5-6 days, making everyone here think that warmer weather had left us.  So, I scrambled for fall attire, and with kids, I'm learning that this means:  it's time to go shopping.  Since they grow so stinkin' much every season, you basically have to purchase an entire wardrobe each time the weather changes.  And forget about buying it the year before at the end of the season on clearance.  I've gotten burned too many times on that stunt when it turns out that they don't actually fit into what I bought the year before.  So, for now, I buy in the moment for the current season. 

Here are a few photos from this fall's shopping spree.  These outfits just turned out SO cute that I couldn't resist going to get the camera.  Enjoy!




3 comments:

Asia said...

I love their outfit:) especially shoes:)

Jeana said...

They look so grown up there...and I just saw them. It must be the cute boots! I want a pair!

The Family said...

I think it's the boots but also the hair being down. It seems as long as they've had hair long enough for a pony tail, that's all I've done to it. Well, no more! I'm trying more hair styles lately.

Asia, we'll save those boots for a trip to Poland if they still fit by then!!!