Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 31, 2011

More Disney...We Love It!

We are definitely a Disney family and love all things Disney.  In fact, the girls are going next week with Mike and his mom.  Yes, I know...they go A LOT.  They are 3 1/2 and this will be their FIFTH trip!!!

I'm far too busy at work to go.  Sad, sniff, sniff.  :-(  Of all the trips to miss, I hate to miss a Disney trip, but I took the girls with my mom without Mike twice last year.  I've definitely had some great times with them, so it's his turn. 

You know when you turn on a Disney DVD that you sometimes get an all inclusive "commercial" type ad where they hype all their films?  Well, Sleeping Beauty has such an ad, and at the end, there's a tag line...."There's only one Disney."  I almost cry every time I hear that...it's so true.  It is such a magical place, and we always have the best vacations there.  The girls absolutely adore it. 

Enjoy some more photos from the September Disney trip...only to be followed in a few posts from photos of February's trip.  :-)  Ok, well, I'll have to post Christmas in there somewhere first.  Man, I really am behind when I'm still posting September photos on the last day of January.

Here we are at the "A Dream Come True" Parade.  Can you believe that in all the girls' Disney trips, this was the FIRST time they saw this parade.  It was neat.  We always missed it because it was at 3pm and we used to leave for nap. 




We obviously had a good spot along the route because the Genie and the Rabbit both came over to give our girls a high five.  How cool!




No comments: