Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, June 17, 2011

The Actual Wedding - August 2010

Three posts in one day!!!  Can you tell I'm desperate to get back to present times?  I think it's because the girls' birthday party is tomorrow and I can't imagine waiting until Christmas time to finally show photos from their 4th birthday party.  They are SO excited and cannot wait.  It's going to be a great time.

So, if you're just tuning in, there are more new posts before this one all from the same day.  Don't skip them.  :-)

The previous post was actually cousin Greg's rehearsal dinner.  Here are photos from the actual wedding.  They're mostly all of the girls playing with their cousins and second cousins.  All of my cousins have kids now, so it was quite the gathering of little ones.



Mackenzie was the flower girl so she got to wear quite the cute little dress.  :-)







Princess Jayme (and I'm sure I spelled that wrong because I know she has a different spelling...I tried, but that still doesn't look right).  The girls were QUITE taken with her.  Seriously...a PRINCESS in their presence.  Now that doesn't happen every day.


No comments: