Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 7, 2008

Holiday Photos and a Photo of Blake

First we have a photo of Minnie and Daisy looking festive in outfits that Joanna (nanny) gave them. So cute.

Here's a photo of Kaitlyn (red) and Nicole (green) playing in their Exersaucers. They've gotten so good at playing in these and absolutely love it. They spin things and grab at them with purpose instead of by accident. It's really neat to see them enjoy these.



Here's a photo a few days before Christmas wearing their "All Mommy Wants for Christmas is a Silent Night" onesies that Joanna gave them. Don't be fooled by the shirts...all of our nights are silent. They're still great sleepers.


Here we are on Christmas Eve getting ready to go to church and then TWO parties!!! Yes, we had a very busy Christmas Eve. We loved it, and it was nice that mommy and daddy still got to do all the traditions that they had in the past. The only difference was that we went to 3pm church instead of 11pm church. Most definitely a good decision on mommy and daddy's part. :-) It was nice to go though. Uncle Brad, cousin Mackenzie, Grandma, Grandpa, Great Grandma and Great Grandpa were all there. A true family affair. (Ceylese rested on the sofa, as cousin Blake was only a few days away from arrival.)


And here's Blake.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have not commented in a very long time. I've been extremely busy at work. The pics are too cute, but I have noticed that they are always in matching outfits. Hmmmm. I guess you have had a change of heart about the whole twin matchy matchy thing. I have to admit, if I had twins, they'd probably be matchy matchy too.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I do think I do the matching outfits more than I thought I would. When possible, I do try to find the same thing in two different colors though. A lot of their holiday stuff was that way...one in red, one in green.

Don't you worry though, over the next year, I think it will get less matching. They got a lot of complementary stuff for Christmas and then some stuff that's just one outfit...no match.