Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 31, 2008

A Second Tooth

I know the suspense is killing you...is it a second tooth for Nicole or a first tooth for Kaitlyn??? Well....it's a first tooth for Kaitlyn!!! Yeah! Since Nicole got a tooth, I've been rubbing my finger over both of their gums every day to see if I can feel anything. Well, finally today!!!

That's all for now. I definitely have some pictures to come, as we took our first bath in a big girl tub together earlier this week. Now that they can sit up, we thought we'd try a bath together in the big tub. It's not going to be a regular thing quite yet, as Kaitlyn fell over backwards the first time and fell over forward - face first into the water - the second time. We'll do it probably at least once per week but not make a regular habit out of it until they get better at sitting up. Don't get me wrong, they're great, but every once and a while they still tip over, and the bath tub just isn't the place you want that to happen.

No comments: