Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

First, here are some photos from a few days ago. The "Will Cry for Food" shirt fits Nicole perfectly. I had to buy it when I saw it. :-)




Next, here are some shots from Mother's Day yesterday. We had a very nice day. (I think Mike has his sights on Father's Day because he did a great job.) I got breakfast in bed, and he made us lunch and dinner. I also got a fun gift for the babies. He bought a picture frame where you stamp their hands and feet and put a photo at the bottom. He found a frame for twins too which was great. It was extremely funny to do this at 10 1/2 months old though...their hands and feet were enormous on this frame. :-) It's cute!!!

We also went down to the Silver Comet Trail for a nice walk. And I was able to sneak off while the babies were napping to get my hair cut. A very good first Mother's Day indeed.






We didn't mean to leave Daisy out...she just wouldn't pose individually.



No comments: