Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Pictures of My Beautiful Girls

The first two are left over from Hilton Head. I meant to share these but forgot to upload them. In each picture, the tide caught hold of their toys and so, off they go, crawling after it. Then a new wave comes in and takes the toy a bit farther. So, they keep crawling. It was entertaining.



Just some random photos around the house.


This past weekend, we went up to my parents house. Brad, Ceylese, cousin Mackenzie and cousin Blake were there too. The first photo is of Mackenzie, Kaitlyn and Nicole (L to R). They had such a good time up at the lake. As I've said before, they LOVE the water, so this was perfect!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the closeup of Kaitlyn. Her hair is out of control!!

Great pictures!