Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Coming Soon...

...a post!!! I promise. Hopefully I can upload some photos during lunch. I've been SO busy at work with quarter end and our press release and 10Q. Then, on top of that, Mike's step father passed away suddenly on Monday, October 27th. He immediately went to Florida to be with his mom, and I made it down on Friday for the service only to turn right back around on Saturday to come home. Ordinarily my boss would have been really understanding and I probably could have taken more time to be with Mike and his mom; however, his dad passed away in his sleep Tuesday morning. So, basically the only two people at my company who do the quarterly SEC reporting both had family tragedies. Instead of him covering for me, it kind of turned out the opposite. I worked really hard last week to cover his absence but was still able to take one day to be with Mike's family where I needed to be.

Anyway, that's a long story for something that was supposed to be short....a post is on the way.

No comments: