Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Pictures!!!

This isn't the post I promised, but at least it's a post with photos. I promised Halloween, and I still haven't had a chance to download the pictures from my camera. Maybe later today...my work deadlines ended yesterday so I finally have a chance to catch up on my personal life.

Anyway, we had our holiday photos taken on Saturday. Yes, that early!!! Portrait Innovations is crazy in December as we learned last year (having had to reschedule our initial appt for another day since they were almost TWO HOURS behind schedule). Let me tell you, early November isn't that much better. This was only the second weekend that they had their holiday backdrop available, and it was already a zoo. Luckily Mike and I have learned that you don't go to Portrait Innovations on a weekend without two cars. As soon as the shoot is over, Mike goes home with the kids and I stay to pick out the pictures, get them printed and pay which can take up to another hour. And that my friends is why we take two cars. No way Kaitlyn and Nicole would have been "happy" just hanging out in a photo studio for another hour.

Since they give me a CD with my shoot, no downloading required!!! An easy picture post. Yippie. Here are a few. Oh, and don't you just love the cute outfits I picked. I found them at Children's Place. You can't see Nicole's skirt really well in any of these photos, but the outfits are the inverse of each other. Dressing girls is the best!



Above: The whole time, Kaitlyn kept putting her hands up to her face, which we of course didn't want. But then we wouldn't have ended up with this adorable photo!!! How cute!

Above: Hard to get a smile out of Nicole when she sees a camera. She smiles plenty in person. There's just something about the camera, but I think this was a pretty cute expression.

Above: We didn't order this one since the finger is in the way. It could be cropped, but then the quality would go down. It was just such a cute picture though, so I wanted to at least put it on the blog.

Above: And there's our Nicole again...not smiling. That's so "her" when it comes time for pictures though, so they're still cute pictures in my eyes.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Cute pictures!

It is fun dressing a girl!

send me the picture with the finger - I can take it.