Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

2nd Birthday Photos - Finding Nemo Party

At this point, I'm mostly just putting the photos out here. I'll come back later with some commentary and with photos of the other guests at the party.

Thanks to everyone who came, and thanks for the wonderful gifts. The girls have already played with several of their new toys. We really enjoyed it and appreciate your company.


The bounce house (thanks for the loan Brad and Ceylese) was a HUGE hit! I think we're going to have to buy one. Despite the temperature, the kids didn't care. We put a fan up next to it though so it was blowing some air in there for them.






Kaitlyn grabbed a finger full of the blue icing and started smearing before I could get her hand wiped off. Nice addition to her brand new dress, huh? (It came out in the wash which I could NOT believe...BLUE icing!!!)




This is a photo from their actual birthday on June 22nd. We all went out to dinner (Fuddruckers...aren't you jealous?). It was perfect though because it wasn't crowded at all, so we just let the girls wander rather than being tied down to their chairs. I think they appreciated that.

2 comments:

Jeana said...

We had a great time at the party. Thanks for the invite. The boys really enjoyed the jumpy too.

Elizabeth said...

We had a great time at the party (although Nolan was too chicken to get in the jumpy thing).

My niece got chocolate all our her flower girl dress at my wedding. It all came out in the wash. You and my sister must use some magic detergent.

(thanks for posting my legs on your blog) ;)