Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Kaitlyn and Nicole on CNN

The link below will only be good for 30 days. Check it out if you can.

Update: Well, that's what the website said when it was sent to me. By the time I got home from work to check it out, it already said this clip has expired and is unavailable. You can still try it though...who knows.

http://shareturnervideo.turner.com/view.aspx?id=5b972f3d-252e-4f75-990f-fb1bd27df83e

So...I sent my friend an email since I still wanted to see it. She sent me back another link. Between the two links, maybe one will work for you. I did get to see this one at home. The story about the girls is a few minutes into this link. K&N are at the beginning on a pink boppy pillow and you can see their 4 feet at the end. They're in khaki dresses.

http://shareturnervideo.turner.com/view.aspx?id=cce89b69-3774-4566-942f-f50473f4271a

What am I talking about, right? Explanation below:

Back in September of 2007 when the girls were only 3 months old, my friend approached me about having the girls filmed for stock footage for CNN. I posted about it back then, but you may not remember. Basically, large media outlets (such as CNN) keep stock footage of general things, for example, infants. This way, any time they run a story about infants, they don't have to go out and get current footage. They just go to their stock room and pick something generic that they've already shot. They were needing to update that stock footage in 2007, so I said, "sure." So, until they update that footage again (which I understand can be years), if you see a story about infants on CNN, it could be K&N you're looking at. Obviously we weren't the only family they shot, but I'd say the chances could be good that it's them. I definitely don't think they shot any other twins according to my friend, so if it's 2 infants, then it's really likely that it's K&N.

Anyway, apparently yesterday CNN ran a story pertaining to babies, and the footage of our girls was used. Thanks Michelle for watching and giving me the heads up. So, I contacted my CNN friend and she was able to send me a link via the internet to watch the same story. (I'm also DVRing CNN all day today in the hopes that they replay it...we'll see.)

I couldn't view this on my work computer, so depending on your computer and the software that you have, you may or may not be able to see this. Hopefully it will work for you. I'm anxious to get home and try it there since I'd like to see it.

No comments: