Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 13, 2010

Disney Cruise 2010 Continued

 Having fun on the deck of the ship.  Still the first afternoon after we set sail.


 First morning on the boat.  There was a Princess Gathering.  Where is Kaitlyn you might ask?  Well, you should ask Daddy who wouldn't answer the state room phone for (at least, no joke) the EIGHT times I probably called.  I did say this was the first 'morning' so I'm sure we all know what happened.

It turned out that it was just me and Nicole.  She met Snow White, Belle, Tiana and Cinderella.



 Mickey on the night with the formal meal.  Nice tux!

 Minnie in her Sunday best for the formal night too.  :-)

2 comments:

Asia said...

Its funny, but Im pretty sure that the girl who's dressed up as Belle is the same girl from the last Disney Cruise you guys went on :)

The Family said...

Yes, she totally is. And I think the Snow White and Cinderella are the same ladies too. Snow White definitely. Cinderella, I think.

Aurora wasn't on this cruise this year, as they had Tiana instead. But I would imagine that this isn't a bad job, so these Princesses probably stay for a while.

And the on-board plays in the theater were the same too, so I think those actors were the same. I have to say, I was surprised that the plays hadn't changed, but with all that money invested into the scenery, etc, they must let those plays run for a year or two or three and figure not everyone takes a cruise once per year.