Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 22, 2011

4 Year Portraits

A few weeks back, we went to a neighbor's house and she snapped some cute summer photos of the girls for their 4-year portraits.  Then, she has some really amazing photo editing software, so she edits them and gives me the CD so I can print or not print whatever I want in whatever size I want.  A great deal. 

I love the idea of more "professional" type photos, esp in an outdoor setting, but those can cost a fortune.  And the indoor studio photos are getting old.  I did outdoor photos at age 2 as well, so every other year, this is a nice change.  Here are some of the photos we got.  And as an added bonus, I sent her a few of my Hiltong Head photos and she edited those too!







No comments: