Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hilton Head Photos - Vacation Isn't Over Yet!

Got even more Hilton Head photos to share.  Yes, I take a LOT of pictures, and this doesn't even count the many that I took on my phone and uploaded to facebook.  :-)

So, I the grand idea that I would take some "beach" photos of the girls while we were there, so I packed these gorgeous white dresses that still had the tags on them.  (Time was running out to wear a white dress, don't you think?)  I just LOVE these photos.  And as I said in the previous post, I gave a few of them to my neighbor to work her fancy editing magic.  These are the originals that I took though.







And here, I edited this one myself.  Not too bad.


And after HH, my aunt and uncle had just moved to Charleston about 6 months ago.  We had never been to Charleston and since the proximity to HH was too close to pass up, we ventured north for an extra day of vacation.  Since it was 4th of July weekend, my aunt had bought some patriotic cupcakes that the girls definitely enjoyed.


And here's our family "portrait" in the back yard before we left.  Fun one!!!

No comments: