Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Finally an Update

Sorry...it's been a while. I guess you could say I've been busy, to say the least.

Well, I have definitely learned how to get out and about with the girls. We've had several outings already, including those already mentioned in earlier posts, a shopping trip, a birthday party for cousin Mackenzie and a baby shower for some friends.

I guess the best thing to update is that the girls made it 5 1/2 hours last night. That's right. They had their last feeding at 10 which put them in bed by about 10:30, and they didn't make a peep until about 3:30 in the morning. (You count time by the time you start feeding...not the time you stop, so 10 to 3:30 is great!!!!!) That definitely helped with mommy's sleep. :-)

Grandma Patek has been visiting for several days now and will head off on Thursday only to welcome Grandma Pittman back to the scene. Yes, I've had a lot of help, all of which I'm grateful for. There was a Friday night, all day Saturday and Sunday morning in there where it was just me and Mike though and we managed. I don't know that I could do a full weekday alone though. I suppose I better figure it out...the day time stuff wouldn't be a problem. It would be a weekday middle of the night feeding that would take it all out of me. I'd be half asleep and tired and trying to feed two. No thanks...not yet...which is why I'd love to keep these babies on track to sleep a lot in the night. I'll let you know how tonight goes or if last night was a one time thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sleep is good...