Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 2, 2007

Oh Yeah - Three Times

Here they are:
  1. Kaitlyn weighs 5lbs even!!!! Yeah Kaitlyn. She's "legal" to ride in her 5lb+ car seat now. That was a 7oz gain since Wed when the doctor saw her last.
  2. Nicole weighs 6lbs even!!!! Yeah Nicole. That was a 9oz gain since Wed. The doctor said these weight gains were beyond her expectations for both of them and it was fantastic. Keep it up.
  3. Now, one for me...I wore non-maternity pants and matching shirt today!!! Granted, it's not like I fit into my jeans. I picked a pair of pants that were a flowing type summer pant, but nonetheless, they had a zipper and a button, and I wore them!!!! Yeah me! And my wedding rings, which I can't even remember the last time I wore (I mean it's been months) are coming closer to fitting. I can get them over my knuckles. I don't know that I'll be able to wear both at once any time soon (women, you know that the thicker the ring, the harder to get on), but to just get one on or the other would be great.

I'll have more pictures soon. I haven't taken as many lately, so I'll need to step it up. I'll get them though. :-)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Yeah for Kaitlyn and Nicole!

And I don't like you anymore. I still can't wear my pre-Caleb stuff. (I did get back in my pre-pregancy jeans between Caleb and Nolan, but now it's hopeless.)