Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Latest Pictures

Here are some more photos. They include their first semi-outing with mommy and daddy to the neighborhood pool on Saturday. Of course they didn't go in, but they enjoyed napping while daddy took a 15 minute swim. (Yes, it was a very short visit to the pool.) Then, on Monday night, Great Grandma Blackhall celebrated her 81st birthday, and we all went out to celebrate with her. This was our first BIG official outing. Meal time hit just as our food was served, so that was interesting. My mom, Mike and I all took turns feeding a baby and then trying to eat our own meals. They were the hit of the restaurant though. I can't tell you how many people stopped to peek and comment about them. And I was probably asked how old they were about 100 times. We loved the attention...don't all new mothers love to oogle over their babies. :-) Oh, and notice in the photo, mommy is wearing JEANS!!! Oh yes, pre-maternity jeans. Now, I wasn't tiny to begin with, so I'd like to abandon those jeans in favor of some even smaller one day soon, but for now, I can wear jeans. Yippie!






above: Katilyn on left, Nicole on right (I really like this picture...I may use it for their birth announcements, which I REALLY need to order soon!!!!)

below: Nicole on left, Kaitlyn on right


No comments: