Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Photos

So, we went to the aquarium again Sunday. Good times. Deepo was as popular as ever. The girls spot him across the way and just get SOOOOO excited!!! And what a wonderful surprise to walk out and find it snowing!!! Obviously no windows in the aquarium, so we had no idea. And come on, we had heard the buzz about snow, but those weather men are never right. We luckily had brought the heavy coats to the aqarium because there's a bit of a walk to the car; however, I had dressed them in sweater dresses and tights. Whoops. We did have blankets though, so it worked out ok. My reason for explaining their dress is because all of you parents out there will see our snow pictures next and think to yourselves, "I can't believe she has them in dresses and tights out in the snow." :-) Well, I didn't intend to. When we got home, we just let them out of the car to play in the driveway for 5-10 minutes. It was lunch and nap time, so no point to go get them bundled up.




Note the dresses and tights above.
And here we are coloring. We're not good enough to avoid getting it all over our hands and faces yet though. :-) See Kaitlyn's purple marker on her face.



Just playing at home with DaDa. Matching shirts but not matching pants. I think I'm taking baby steps here. :-) (I've started to buy summer clothes, and I'm doing a lot of the 1/2 matching...same bottoms with different tops or vice versa. Or the same style outfit in 2 different colors.)
Note the clothes in the background. Pink polka dot pants and green polka dot pants. See what I mean. By the way, I CANNOT WAIT to see them in those capris. They are super cute!

No comments: