Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Visiting Grandma

We went to Florida last week to visit Grandma as well as, yes...here it comes..., go to Disney!!! It was a great trip. Here are some photos from Grandma's house before we headed east to Orlando.

Grandma's neighborhood had a pretty cool playground.





Grandma has a pool in her backyard. So, we were getting ready to swim. I went to get the girls suits so we could change them while DaDa showed them the water.


So, I'm getting Kaitlyn dressed and keeping an eye on Nicole. She was standing on the first step just splashing around in the pool. All the sudden, I see Nicole move (or should I say fall) to the second step which was too deep. She couldn't catch her balance and started to go under. I'm making this more dramatic than it was because she was only in there for 2-3 seconds before I ran over and scooped her out. Here's an "I fell in the pool" shot.

OK, so Mike is back outside now. We finish getting Kaitlyn ready and change Nicole into proper swimming attire. What an adventure. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who needs Disney?? Grandma's house looks like a lot of fun! Cool playground and a pool. I'm jealous. Glad to see that the girls like the water. White Water...here we come!