Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, June 29, 2007

More Pictures

For a while, I think the blog might just end up being a place for me to share pictures, as there's not much to say about newborns. They eat and sleep. They are SUPER cute though and already the apple of their daddy's eye. Of course mommy loves them too. It's amazing.

Oh, well how about a note about mommy's c-section. I'm doing amazingly well, I think. I'm up and down stairs plenty of times a day and really not even on my pain meds anymore. The nurses at the hospital commented about how well I was getting around before we were discharged, so that has just continued at home. I do suppose I need to be careful though so as not to have a relapse and head in the wrong direction.

below: Kaitlyn first then Nicole


below: Kaitlyn on the left and Nicole on the right.

No comments: