Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 16, 2007

5 Nights, 2 Infants, Guess How Many Trips...

Well, the girls have done AWESOME!!! I mean AWESOME!!! In the past 5 nights, I think I've made 7 trips total down to the nursery. And here's the strange thing...they've ALL been for Kaitlyn. I haven't had to go down for Nicole once. I think Nicole must have spent all of her nights trying to wriggle out of the swaddle, and now that we've taken her out, she can finally just relax and chill. :-) And Kaitlyn is still doing fantastic. Who would have thought only 7 trips? It was only one trip the first night, and that was at 9:45. I hadn't even gone to bed yet, so that was hardly inconvenient. This is great. Let's hope they keep it up.

Now, on the other hand, naps are suffering. It started one week ago, which was before we eliminated the swaddle, so I don't think that's it. I just think they might be getting to the age where they can be up for a bit longer and nap a little bit less. We're going to try a more relaxed napping schedule starting today and see how it goes.

Go Dawgs! Nice win against a no-name team yesterday. Go Bama!!! They had a nice win. And hopefully today...Go Falcons!!!

No comments: