Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 24, 2007

Drama Queen

OK, so this morning's post was dismal. Sorry. I cried a few times in the morning...mostly every time someone said, "Welcome Back." I think crying was the natural reaction because their comments only reminded me that I was, in fact, back. I didn't boo hoo or anything, but tears would well up in my eyes. Anyway, my boss is out at a conference Monday and Tuesday which also made my transition a bit easier. I came home for lunch and also left about 1/2 hour early. I'll probably do that again tomorrow. Don't get me wrong, it was really tough, but their heads didn't fall off or anything, so I think the day was an overall success.



How about some pictures?



We went swimming for the first time ever on Sunday. What fun. (They actually didn't react to the water at all...no crying nor any smiles. Oh well. Pretty uneventful. Probably just like a bath.


This is how we watch TV. What cool media chairs. OK, so their high chairs, but they recline to make feeding easier once you begin using a spoon but before they can sit up. And these are some new outfits mommy bought us when she found out a CNN camera crew was coming to film us. Now, we ended up wearing something different, but we love these cute outfits anyway. (I'll have to fill you all in about CNN in another post. I completely forgot to update you on that; however, if you're watching a story about babies on CNN and you think those kids might look familiar, they just might be Kaitlyn and Nicole.)

No comments: