Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 24, 2007

Worst Day of My Life?

I'm back at work this morning and already missing my girls terribly. I've done a lot of crying over the past few days as I prepared to come back to work. I have a feeling the crying will only continue today and probably this entire week. For those of you who have friends, family, or even a spouse to look after your little ones all day, stop and take a moment today and realize how lucky you are.

On a related note, if anyone knows of someone who's looking for a job (nanny), please let me know. We obviously hired someone, but I'd much rather use someone that one of my friends personally knows.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It does suck!! I cried for a few days when I had to take my 6 week old baby and leave him with someone I barely knew. Then, it wasn't any easier with the second one. I still get upset on occasion. It's hard to think of someone else spending more time with my kids than I do. They definitely know who their mommy is, but it still SUCKS!!!! I really regret how terrible I was with money and how much debt I got myself into. If I had been more responsible in the past, it may have made staying home with my kids possible. Unfortunately, staying home is not even a possibility with me.
It will be a little easier if you can find someone you really love and trust. I am so happy with their daycare center and they seem to love it too. It takes a little stress off me. They rarely cry when I drop them off and they have learned so much there. I have to think about the positives, or I'd be crying everyday. :) I hope you can find someone great OR maybe be able to work it out so you can stay home.