Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

A Big Moment!!!!

Kaitlyn rolled over tonight from her belly to her back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW! We were getting ready for bath time, and I figured, hey, why not some tummy time. So, I laid out a pillow and propped their arms and torso on the pillow with their hips and legs hanging off onto the mattress (just to give them a little height to see better). Kaitlyn looked like she might actually roll over, so I quickly grabbed Nicole (as she was in Kaitlyn's path). Sure enough, she rolled over. I yelled for Mike. He ran in and I thought, no way she'll do it again. She did! We tried a third time. Again!!! So, then I was thinking, is it the pillow? Does it give her momentum? So, I put her just on the mattress. She did it a 4th time. HOLY COW!!! She didn't do it a 5th time when we tried, but hey. This was a fantastic night.

We of course tried with Nicole many times thinking they might both roll over at the same time. Not quite yet. She'll get there though.

Here are some pumpkin patch pictures.

Our first ever hay ride. What fun!!!

This next one is my absolute favorite. We tried to prop them up against a pumpkin so we could have a photo of just them without us in it. Didn't go so well as you can see. I love it!!!


And Elizabeth, I'll be thinking about you tomorrow. If you need a friend, just call.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute pumpkin patch pictures. I love the one of them by themselves crying. It's priceless!!