Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

I celebrated my birthday this weekend. I'm getting up there. Kaitlyn and Nicole got me a very cute picture collage (one for each of them) to put on my desk AT WORK...boo hoo on that. I love them. They're so cute: the girls and the pictures. :-)

I'm adjusting at work. I haven't cried since the first day. I do go home at lunch though. I'm planning to cut back this week and maybe only go home 3 or 4 times. Then next week, I'll try to cut back to 2 or 3 times and so on. I do plan to go home one day every week though on a regular basis. Why not do it if you're lucky enough to live close to work, right?

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I get the "bad friend" award. I completely forgot your birthday!

I'm sure I have a good excuse. maybe. I'll think of something...

Happy belated birthday!

We need a girls night soon to celebrate!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Biz. I can't believe I forgot too. I have absolutely zero memory these days. To make matters worse, I talked to you the day before your birthday and you mentioned it. AHHHH. Can Alzheimers start at 33? I even had to think before I typed my age. Wait...am I 33 or 34?? Wow...I am getting old.

Enuff about me.....HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY AGAIN. I hope u had a good one. We do need to all get together soon. I'm sure you finally realize why I fell off the face of the earth after I had kids. Not enuff time, energy, money to do all the things I used to. Plus, I can't tear myself away from my handsome boys. There I go rambling again. Gotta get back to work. Good times.

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated!!! I hope you had a good one and enjoyed your special day!!! (And hey - presents aren't bad either huh?!!!)

On a different note - I'd love to know what your bottle count daily and ounce amount are for the girls these days!! We're struggling between switching from the 5 a day at 5 oz each that we've got going now to dropping one to 4 a day and 6 ounces each... just don't know if it's too soon to stretch the time between yet and wanted to see what your schedule was!

Again, Happy belated!
Courtney