Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 6, 2009

2 Year Stats

Nicole:
**Weight: 29 pounds 6 ounces - 80th percent
**Height: 35 3/4 inches - 93rd percent

Kaitlyn:
**Weight: 23 pounds 0 ounces - 8th percent
**Height: 33 inches - 40th percent

So...I was pretty darn close on the difference in weight. Only 1/2 pound off. And Kaitlyn had gone up on her percents, but I really thought she would have broken that 10 percent barrier. Oh well. She did "curve" this time though which was good because she actually dipped last time. They are no longer worried about her weight. She's just going to be small.

The difference in height...wow, almost three inches!!! I didn't expect that. I thought they were a bit closer. And I knew Nicole was tall, but I guess I thought she would be off the chart. Not quite, but she's up there! Goes to show you how broad the range for a two year old must be in height though if nearly three inches difference in my girls is only 40th versus 93rd percent. I guess close to 4-5 inches must be the range of 0 to 100 percent, huh?

No shots, only a foot prick to check iron. And no shots again until they're 5!!! Oh, and we didn't wait nearly as long for a doctor this time. I'm usually making appointments in the afternoon so I can just leave work a bit early and not miss as much, but the entire experience has taken almost 2 hours for past appointments. This time, I went for a morning visit and it definitely paid off. So, all in all, a good appointment.

Next visit....one year away! Amen to that. Sick visits of course, but from here on out we're at one well baby appointment per year. Woo Hoo!

1 comment:

Jeana said...

Wow! I can't believe the difference in the stats. You are not going to enjoy that when Nicole is tall enuff to ride something at Six Flags and Kaitlyn isn't. Just ask Mike. Poor Mike had to deal with Chandler while Jaden and I rode the Bumper Cars. I'm sure he remembers that. Chandler's screech is burned in his brain. Not to mention the snot...we know how much Mike loves kids fluids. Thanks Mike!!