Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 20, 2009

Posed Beach Photos

We had Joanna take some photos of the family, dressed in beachy attire, so we could have something to frame. We called several photographers on the Island before our trip, and it was just going to be so expensive because I knew I'd buy a ton of photos. We hadn't (and still haven't) had 2 year photos of the girls though, so these were going to be their 2 year photos. Still after talking with several photographers, I just couldn't justify the price. I figured that we have a pretty nice camera and that we should try to take some nice photos on our own. After all, each one of the photographers I called told me their shoot times because that was the best light and the best colors to wear for beach photos. So, I packed accordingly knowing that I wanted to do this, and I stole their idea for a dusk shoot. Why not? I think several of these turned out...good enough to frame...enjoy!

These first photos are in our resort common areas, then we walked out to the beach.











Man, actually now that I look at them a little more, I don't actually know that I've got a 'frame worthy' photo here. Sniff, sniff. I'll make one of them work. I guess my favorite is the 4 of us standing on the stairs heading out to the beach.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the photos. I would only suggest next time that you need to be closer to the camera. Remember these are memories. They don't have to be perfect 'cause life isn't perfect. I can't wait to go next time if I'm still invited. Grandma