Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Let's Finish the Birthday First

OK, so here are some more photos with all the other kids and guests at the party. I don't have a photo of everyone there apparently. It's ok, I don't think anyone reads this blog anyway - ok maybe I have 2-3 readers. :-) Oh well.


As I said before, the bounce house was a great hit!!! Most of the kids were in it at some point or another.


Kaitlyn and PaPa.

Nicole, Joanna, and Blake in the background seeming quite interested in Nemo.

Elizabeth, I think that's the back of Nolan's head, Lucia and Kaitlyn.

Chris, Jaden and Grace playing with the trains. Those aren't Chris' kids though...how nice of him to entertain. And look how well he fits in that tiny chair. It was made for him!!!

Ceylese, Mackenzie and MeMa.

Jeana, Lily and Craig.

Lily and Nolan on the girl's new slide.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

re you kidding me? I check this blog almost daily. PLEASE keep the photos coming! I LOVE them!!

Grandma

Jeana said...

I am one of the 2-3 readers. I check it at least once a week and I am one of the few that comments. :) We had a blast at the girls b-day party. Your train table has inspired me to buy a new set of tracks for mine and glue them together.