Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 2, 2007

Hello Internet

Alyson here...

I've been reading several friends' blogs for a while now, and it seems that our family finally has something to blog about. Hopefully this will work! So, hello internet...goodbye telephones. You know, I have found that to be completely true. Since my friends have started these blogs, I've noticed that our phone conversations diminish. I get all the information from the blog and then I forget to call to still just keep in touch. I hope any friends that read my blog will continue to call me...I love to talk on the phone.

Anyway, as you all know, Mike and I are expecting twins on July 14th. It will most likely be June when they arrive though. We had a 15 1/2 week ultrasound last week and believe that we're having two girls. We'll see...those things can change since it was so early, but I suppose there's a good chance that Mike goes to bed with five girls each night (you have to include our two dogs Minnie and Daisy to get to that number). Impressive!!! Not much more to say on that matter at the moment because we don't know much. I did have my tri-screen earlier this week but the results aren't back yet. Keep your fingers crossed.

Anyway, this first entry was just kind of an experiment. I probably won't update much until I have something to say. So, sorry to those who are addicted and check their friends' blogs several times a week like I do for the few I follow. (Oh, and you know who you are...update more often!!!) We have our 19 1/2 week ultrasound on the 19th of February, so I'll probably have something to say then...hopefully not sooner because that might mean that something was abnormal with the triscreen.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

welcome to blog world!

Jeana said...

February 19th...that's more than 2 weeks away. You should have something to say before then. You ALWAYS have something to say. Hee hee.

Team Zachary said...

Woo Hoo - another blog to read!!!

Hey, on that AFP/triscreen note - keep in mind that docs rarely call with good news, most only bother to call if it's bad news. So waiting around for them may not be ideal for putting your mind at ease. I'd wait 3 days after the test and call them on that 4th or 5th day to get the results... Peace of mind is WELL worth the phone call!!!

Anonymous said...

My first blog....

How excited am I!

Love ya, babe. =)