Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 26, 2007

Girls Gone Wild!!!

So, me and my two girls went on a wild shopping spree this weekend. Boy do they have lots of cute clothes now. I don't know how much I got...I may post that later just for laughs when I tally it up. How did this happen...well, the husband went out of town (camping trip). I don't think that it's going to be a good idea from now on for me to be left alone. What else is a wife to do but shop while her husband is away? I did buy on sale though, so that's always a plus. I bought various sizes too, so it's not like we're overloaded with preemie and newborn stuff yet either. The girls are still going to need more. In fact, we only have 10 preemie outfits (5 per child) and maybe another 12-14 outfits (6-7 per child) in the newborn size. Yeah, I don't think my washing machine will work that fast!

On another note, I had a doctor's appt today with my regular doctor. Things are great. My blood pressure, babies' heartbeats, etc. However, he said that he wants to start seeing me twice per month now. I was taken aback because everything is still fine, but he said this is just them being cautious. He also asked me again what I do for a living, my commute time, and stress levels. I think I'm OK to continue on my path as normal for now, but it sure seems like they may try to limit even my work one of these days.

So, with this doctor twice per month and the perinatal ultrasounds once per month, I'm up to three appts per month. I'm lucky that my regular appts are quick and they take appts around lunch. I was in and out in 1/2 hour today. Just add a little drive time and time to grab something for lunch to bring back to work, and that's not too bad. The perinatal doctors don't take appts around lunch time and those are generally an hour or a little longer. Those are obviously more inconvenient with work, but they're more fun because I get to see the two little ones. :-)

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Don't be surprised if the perinat wants to start seeing you 2 times a month, too.

We need to see pictures of all the clothes!

Anonymous said...

No shortage of outfits here.

She made sure to get a few outfits with "daddy's little girl" printed on the front. I can't wait to see the girls in those outfits =)

Anonymous said...

Oh how I just love shopping for this new little girl in me too :-) It's sooooo much fun, and I'm envious that you get to do the whole matching outfit thing too!!!