Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Whew....

Tri-screen results came back normal. I took it two weeks ago today. My doctor's office takes a lot longer than doctors of my other pregnant friends who got their results back WAY faster!!! I've called them three times over the past two weeks, continually expecting for them to finally have the results back. Well, finally they did.

YEAH TWINS!!! Hopefully everything else that they can't and don't test for will be normal when they're born too.

On a different note, the nursery is coming along. The bead board and chair rail were put up (by Mike...yes, he's handy) weeks ago. And now, we've got their closet in order. We took down the older crappy shelving and put up the nice wire shelving and added some cubbie hole type shelves to put various things. It's a poor man's version of a California Closet. Then, we moved all of our baby gifts and purchases thus far into the closet. It's so cute to see a closet with baby clothes hanging in it and booties in the cubbies. :-)

1 comment:

Jeana said...

Yeah!! I'm glad the test came back normal. I know how nerve-wracking it can be.
I can't wait to see the nursery and Mike's handywork. I'll have to make a journey to Mableton...pack a bag. It's a long long way from Conyers. =)