Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 19, 2007

So, It's A Girl....AND....

Another girl. Yep, our 15 1/2 week u/s proved to be true. At 19 1/2 weeks this morning, they again saw 2 baby girls. Both are doing well and looking healthy. This doctor says that as long as everything keeps along this track (meaning my cervix is still long...a sign that I'm not going into pre-term labor which is great...and that the babies are both still gaining weight at around the same pace) that I'll continue to see him only once per month.

Then, I still have my regular doctor who, as of now, also only wants to see me once per month. He checks blood pressure, heartbeats, etc. So, it looks like I'll have 2 appts per month for a while. I'm sure it will pick up as my due date gets closer, but let's hope I can stay with just 2 a month. Anything more than that would be exhausting!

Anyway, the big news today is TWO GIRLS!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two girls. I am in serious trouble...

Anonymous said...

Yee Haw!! 2 girls!! Outstanding!! So glad that everything appears to be healthy and moving along. Where did you say 'the girls' are registered?

Anonymous said...

Two girls!!! I don't know how to shop for girls. All I know are boys boys and more boys. This is gonna be fun!!