Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 2, 2007

What's New?

Not much. Don't have a lot to say right now. The twins turn 21 weeks tomorrow. We're working on names. Lately, a lot of people have just said in passing, "Do you have names yet?" So, I guess it's about that time. I know a few people (who know who you are) that can't beleive we don't have names yet, but I don't think it's that bad. That being said though, it is time to start talking seriously about names. It's going to be so hard though to come up with two. I'll go ahead and let you all in on the few names we've discussed so far. We borrowed a baby name book and are only through the M's, so we've got more to read. But we've also gone through high school year books just to get a random sampling of names. Here's what we've come up with in no particular order. Some are more favorite than others, but I welcome anyone's opinions.

  • Ashland (I think we're already "over" this name)
  • Sarah
  • Morgan
  • Madison (there's already one of these in the non immediate family...don't know if there should be two, but it's a great name)
  • Lauren
  • Brianna (I love the name Bree, and that dream died when I married Mr. Barbree, but Mike thought of this spin on the name. I still think it's too much, but he won't back down yet.)
  • Brooke
  • Paige
  • Kaitlyn

I'm sure I've forgotten a few since I don't have our list in front of me, but this is a start.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about Ashlyn...similar to Ashland but a little easier to say. I also think Camden and Camryn are cute for girls. I don't think that it's bad that you haven't picked names yet. Heck, little Chandler didn't get his name until about 2 weeks before he was born. It is hard picking names...and you have 2 to pick. Don't feel bad!!!!

Elizabeth said...

We didn't have any names picked out yet - we hadn't even really started talking about it - when Caleb made his early entrance.

We did narrow down some names before Nolan arrived - we thought ahead.

I know a few boys named Morgan - and only 1 girl. We decided to stay away from the unisex names - like Morgan, Taylor, Cary (Kerry, Carry, Karry), and Avery.

I like Ryley for a girl and Ashlyn (good idea Jeana).

But, I still think you should keep Barbara and Barbie in mind.

Anonymous said...

I also like Ryley...very cute for a girl!!! Ryley and Ashlyn Barbree. There..it's settled!! =)

Anonymous said...

Mommy says-

Mike really likes the unisex names I've found, so it might be tough to stay away from those. Although, the list we have narrowed down doesn't include too many unisex names.