Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

7:50am, Are You Kidding???

Well, this post heads us in a different direction. Not ONE peep until 7:50 this morning. My body woke me up between 6 and 7 expecting to hear a crying baby. Not the case. WOW!!!

So, I've taken this opportunity to see what happens if I eliminate a bottle. They were eating 6 times a day. Since they slept an hour later, I'm trying to space out their mid morning bottle and their afternoon bottle by an additional hour each and see what happens. Then, they'll be back on schedule for 3:30, 6:30, and 9:30. I'm just going to increase the amount of formula for the their bottles to compensate so they still eat enough today. I hope this doesn't ruin the progress we're making in the mornings though. I'd rather keep the 7am wake up (and hey, maybe even 8 now) if it means they still need 6 bottles. Of course I'd have more time to get other things done if they were only eating 5 times, but it's not worth it.

I'll let you know how tonight/tomorrow morning goes. Gotta run...it's 3:30 and that's feeding time, and Nicole knows it (she just started crying). :-)

No comments: