Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 31, 2007

I Think We're There

They had been sleeping about 10 to 10 1/2 hours a night. This week, it's been closer to 11 hours. Woo Hoo!!! Tuesday and Wednesday morning were the start. We've been getting them to bed around 9:00pm, and they slept until 8:00am. And on Tuesday, we even had to wake them at 8:15 actually, but they were taking Tylenol from the shots. So, I didn't know if that had anything to do with it. Well, we stopped the Tylenol mid to late afternoon on Wednesday, and they still slept until 8am on Thursday morning and this morning. In fact, today I woke them up at 8 to eat so that Mike could see them just before he left for work.

We might be able to get them to sleep even longer than 11 hours, but I'm good with this for now. I like our schedule. If they were to sleep longer, it would mean pushing bedtime up, which would mean Mike wouldn't get to see them as much when he gets home from work. So, I'm happy with this.

And several posts ago, I mentioned trying to get down to 5 bottles. I've done that too. I think we're on week two of that. I just forgot to let you all know, and I know you were dying to find out!!! HA!!! I'm sure most of this isn't interesting anymore. I'll try to keep the pictures coming then so you don't die of boredom when you check the blog. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's impressive. 11 hours at their age. I guess the "magic lady" really is magic. As far as bed time goes, I understand not wanting them to go to bed too early. Those few hours in the evening is all you have when u have to go back to work. I probably let mine stay up too late, but I love that time we have together. I don't get home til 7 or later. Then there's dinner, bath time, book time, etc etc.