Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

A Bunch of Pictures

So, here are a few pictures from the shower I had with my SunTrust friends back in March, my 'outside of work' friends also in March, and the nursery. It's 99.9% done. We still have a mirror to hang over the changing table. We painted it pink with the same color used in the stripe at the top, but the changing table is so close to the curtains, and the curtains have a lot of the lighter pink color in them, so it looked funny. We took it down tonight and will re-paint it white and then hang it again later.

OK...so, I lied. The blog site isn't uploading any of my pictures. I've been sitting here for 10 minutes trying different pictures from different folders on my computer thinking it might be the picture. I give up for now. I'll try again tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT?!?!?!?!! No pictures!!! I was looking forward to seeing them and then....no pics. What a letdown. =)
Oh well, maybe next time. I really am curious to see the finished result.