Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 20, 2007

THIRD TRIMESTER!!!!

I'm at 28 weeks (well, in just over an hour...it's not quite Saturday yet), which means I'm finally in the third trimester. Woo Hoo!!! I had an u/s appt earlier today too. The girls both weigh exactly the same thing, which the primary reason I go see the u/s doctor. It's cause for concern if they aren't growing at the same rate. They're exactly 2 1/2 pounds each. That's 5 lbs of baby in me as of now, and that will at least double over these remaining weeks. I'm hoping for another 8 1/2 weeks which would put me delivering between 36 and 37 weeks which is healthy. Let's hope Kaitlyn and Nicole agree. :-)

Oh, and Baby B has gone back to breech position. I've said in earlier posts that Baby A has a position more towards the birth canal (which apparently is the "desirable" position, so it's not likely that she's going to give it up). That leaves Baby B with all the rest of the room to flip as many times as she likes. She had been breech at the first two u/s appts and then flipped for the one prior to this and has now flipped back. Who knows what she'll do over the next month before my next appt???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo!!!

Love ya! ;)