Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 6, 2007

Names & Pictures

If I start off the post with the pictures, people will kill me because they want to know the names. So, here goes...it's probably not a huge surprise since I've been talking about both of these names on the blog before.

KAITLYN (that's been a done deal for a while) and....

NICOLE (no "h")

Ta Da!!!!

I don't know that we've settled on middle names. I have some in my mind, and we'll probably go with those, but in the meantime, they at least have first names. In the pictures I'm about to post, we only have the letters for Kaitlyn up. No fear...we bought N-I-C-O-L-E this week and are in the process of painting those letters to get them up this weekend.

Enjoy. The letters are white with a pink trim that matches the pink stripe at the top of the wall.


And here is the girls new bathroom. Not plum anymore...whew. Give us time to put toys, etc in there and it will start to look more like a kids bathroom. However, it still needs to serve as our guest bath which is why it's not over the top kid stuff. I think the warm pink color is girly but still works for guests. :-)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the names and the nursery. Very cute!! Oh...and the bathroom too looks great. Ceylese and her mom did a great job on the bedding, curtains, and shower curtain. Great colors too. Gee...I am just flowing with compliments. :)
Kaitlyn and Nicole Barbree....me likey ;)
Now, the chore of picking the middle names. Shouldn't be as hard as picking first names. I personally like Kaitlyn Jeana and Nicole Lynne. Hmmmm...sounds good.

barb pittman said...

I thought I had been replying to your blog before, but I guess I didn't have a google account. Anyway, I the letters above the bed = how about stringing them together with a pretty ribbon and tying them on each end with a bow? (Just an idea.)