Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 21, 2007

25 Hours and Some Change

It's 8:20 in the morning. By this time tomorrow, Mike and I will already be at Northside probably talking to a doctor or two about the procedure. Wow.

So, in just over 25 hours, the girls will be born and we'll finally be able to meet them. Yippie!!! I can't wait. I have so many questions: will they have hair, who will they look like, how tiny will Kaitlyn actually be, how big will Nicole actually be? Stay tuned...it will all be answered tomorrow.

Yeah!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited too!! I finally get to be an honorary aunt to some baby girls. Yahoo. No more stinkin boys. JK. Boys rule and girls drool.

Elizabeth said...

You know every time I see a cute girl outfit I will have to get it for your girls. Cary won't let me put dresses on Nolan.

Jeana's right: Boys rule and girls drool.

Can't wait to meet the girls tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

WOOOOO HOOOOO!!! Best of luck to you for a completely normal and routine procedure! Be sure to have Mike or whoever has the fastest web access send out some pictures!!!! Can't wait to see them :-)
Courtney