Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

The Hospital Bag

Thanks for the advice. I did start packing yesterday. We've got most everything packed except for a few small things and most of our clothes. Just a few of the highlights:

1) The ALL IMPORTANT nail polish...what if I can't tell them apart at first? I've heard that many mothers of twins and multiples paint the toes on one kid. So, that has definitely been packed. :-)
2) The camera - it's not actually packed in the hospital bag. I put it in my purse yesterday so I have it where ever I am, just in case.
3) The video camera, fully charged, and its instructions.
4) VHS movies (for all the spare time we've been told we'll have at Northside, ha ha)
5) Snacks. Michelle told me that the food isn't always the best, and if you're hungry, you're hungry.
6) Soap and shampoo. Thanks Elizabeth. I had shampoo on my list, but I honestly don't think I would have assumed that I have to bring my own soap.
7) Two outfits per girl. In theory, I have one for pictures and one to go home in. Depending on what gets spit up on, we'll see what I end up with.

And there's more. So, the bag is in progress. If something happened quickly, I still have my list of everything that we didn't pack because we're still using it so we can grab it quickly.

No comments: