Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Acuras All Around

We bought a car tonight!!! Yeah. We found a 2003 MDX from a private seller for a really good price. So, my TL has it's brother in the garage now. :-)

The MDX is one of the Acura SUV's. It has a silver exterior with black leather interior. (I don't actually even think you can buy an Acura these days with cloth interior...maybe back in '03 when this was made, but not now.) It's got a sunroof and third row seats that can either pop up or fold down to give more trunk space. We think we'll be very happy with it.

It's just nice to have a second car again.

And to kill time during rush hour before heading back home after buying the car, we stopped in to buy some stuff at Babies R Us. Since I'm not having any more showers, I figured that I needed to buy anything on my registry that I really had to have. So, we bought our second car seat bases for both of the girls and our swing. Those were the big ticket items. The other stuff we bought was small, like our changing pad, a second set of sheets for the cribs, etc. It's good to be done with that. The babies truly have just about everything that they need at this point, but they're still not welcome home...they need a few more weeks to cook. :-) I hope they hang in there.

U/S appt on Wed. I'll let you know what happens with Baby B. Will she still be breech??? Who knows?

No comments: