Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Hanging in There

Ceylese was a big help over the weekend. I had done all of the laundry when she got here, but I hadn't put anything away. Oh, and what a pain that was. I had to take the tags off of everything, and usually an outfit has more than one tag. And I realized as I was washing that I needed to not only wash clothes but also sheets, towels, bibs, burp cloths, blankets, etc. All in all, I think I did FOUR FULL LOADS of just baby stuff.

As I suspected, the twin thing did add a layer of complexity to the organization of the drawers. We managed though. So, for now, it's all organized and makes sense. Now, who knows if it can stay that way as I start going through multiple outfits in one day and several loads of laundry per week. I'd like to hope so. We'll see.

4 1/2 weeks left. I think it's just around 30 days or so. Wonder if I'll go into labor naturally before the 22nd???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What I find funny is that even though the drawers are now all full, the closet still looks full as well!

I think you are going to have to help me understand your "system" as most of the clothing looks the same to me...

I am in for quite a learing process...

Anonymous said...

not that anyone cares, but...mike should learn, so here goes:

we hung anything that was "dress-ish." for the dresser, matching onesies are in a drawer in two piles. the matching outfits are in the same order in each pile so you can just grab them. and the onesies that we only have one of are in the same onesie drawer but in their own pile. then we did the same thing in another drawer for PJs and again in another drawer for pants/bottoms...2 piles with the matching stuff and one pile for the stuff we only have one of. lastly, the top drawer is dedicated to preemie and newborn size stuff whether its matching, PJs, or whatever. I just wanted easy access to the stuff that they can wear immediately when they come home. the bottom drawer is still empty.

in the changing table, we have one drawer for towels, wash cloths and other bath stuff. there's also a drawer for sheets, bedding and blankets. i can't remember what's in the third drawer.

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, the third drawer in the changing table is bibs and burp cloths.