Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Drum Roll Please, Baby B Is...

HEAD DOWN!!! Oops...not what I was hoping for. So, now when I meet with my regular doctor on Friday, we can go from here. Wonder if he'll still let me schedule a c-section or if all bets are off. Maybe I need to plan a nice meal for us at Scalini's for the eggplant parmasean on June 19th. HA!

Anyway, we've been getting ready around the house. Mike put together a swing, a bouncer and one of our two pack n play's this week. We still have the second pack n play to put together. I'm going to use one in my family room as a changing station or nap station so I don't have to always go upstairs. The second will be in our master bedroom and will be somewhere for them to sleep the first week or two.

My next plan is to start washing their clothes. Mike goes out of town on Friday morning with my brother and dad for a nice fishing trip, so both Ceylese and I will be without spouses for a few days. She said she'd come over and help me get everything organized once I wash everything, so we're going to do that while the guys are away. I know you've all seen the pictures of the closet from a while back, but once all of this stuff gets washed, it's doubtful that most of it will go back on a hanger. It will get folded and put in the dresser. So, Ceylese said she'd help with that. Do I do one drawer that has everything they own that matches so I can find those cute matching outfits easily? Do I do one drawer with just the solo outfits? Do I do one drawer with just onesies? Do I do one drawer with just PJs? Too many questions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Baby B is just trying to prepare you for how unpredictable life is once you have kids. :)
I hope your doc still agrees to the C-section if that's what u want.