Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Forgot To Mention Their Weight

I meant to tell everyone their weight too.

**Baby A: 3lbs and 10oz
**Baby B: 3lbs and 14oz

That's 7 1/2lbs total!!!! WOW!!!!

And they're side by side in my belly. Both heads are in my pelvis, with Baby A's head a bit further down, which is why they've called her Baby A all along. (The one that looks like it will deliver first is always labeled A apparently.) Their feet are both just above my belly button and their arms are at my belly button or just below. Basically, they're positioned in there for a game of patty cake since they're both facing in. I do feel lots of movements right down the middle of my stomach and not so much on the left or the right. This explains why. Although, I'd prefer it if they were back to back instead so I could feel distinct movement on both sides and know it was two different babies. With the movement being all in the middle, I never know if it's just one baby or two. Oh well. They're doing well, as I am according to the doc. :-)

No comments: