Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 14, 2007

Weekend

It was nice to be at the house this weekend after last weekend's car extravaganza. I'm sure Minnie and Daisy were glad that we were around too. We did a bit of yard work, cleaned/reorganized our garage to better suit an SUV, took the girls for a walk, went to a going away party for some friends, and just relaxed. I also made a list this weekend called, "Before Babies." It has everything I could think of on it to get done over the next month. It ranges from fun stuff for me and Mike to do while still just a married couple to house work/projects to baby projects like washing all of their clothes. It's do-able.

Kaitlyn and Nicole did get me Mother's Day gifts too which was fun. I got a slipper and a robe for my hospital stay. They're pink and green. I was told they wanted to coordinate with the colors in the nursery. :-) Fun!

I of course finished off the weekend with Desperate Housewives. It's gettin' good!!!! Edy Britt...what a b*#$h, huh? And I don't know that Gabby should really marry the mayor. He seems a bit to shady. I've been wanting a Gabby/Carlos reunion ever since they split up. Doesn't really look like it will happen, but with TV, anything is possible.

Nothing much on the babies. Just the u/s on Wed. I'll let you know what Baby B is up to after that appt and if she's going to get me a c-section or not.

No comments: